This hot spring is located inside a fairly new hotel, and is one of the largest hot springs in Azumino. It is a popular place and well advertised, so it can be quite crowded with families and young children. If you want to avoid the crowds, don’t visit on the weekends or national holidays. If you would like, you can rent a private hot spring. It is available from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and by reservation only. The cost is ¥2,100 per hour. After your bath, I recommend the delicious soft serve ice cream from the small shop in the lobby.
In addition to the hot springs, the hotel also offers camping sites and a mallet golf course.
- By car: 10 min from JR Toyoshina Station and 15 min from the Azumino Interchange
- 11‐1 Horigane Karasugawa
- 10 a.m.−9:30 p.m. (last entry 9 p.m.)
- Mineral spring water, which is heated for use in the hot spring. Good for poor circulation, arterial sclerosis, muscle aches, high blood pressure, joint aches, and probably just about anything else that you can think of.
- This hot spring has just about everything. There is a large main pool, a jacuzzi, two outside baths, as well as a sauna and an accompanying cold water bath. There is even a waterfall, which you can stand under and let the cascading water massage your weary shoulders.
- Key lockers
- Outside of the changing rooms